If you are using Windows Defender, you might see following screen while installing the Add-In:
The latest Excel requires the Add-in to have trusted certificate installed, hence the following error may occur:
In order to solve that, do following actions for adding text2data cert to trusted CAs:
1. Right click the 'setup.exe" file"
2. Go to 'Digital Signatures' tab and click 'Details'
3. Click 'View certificate'
4. Click 'Install Certificate'
5. Select 'Current User' or Local Machine'
6. Select 'Trusted Root' from the certificate store
7. Confirm installation
8. Re-run setup.exe
1. Please go to "Excel => File => Options => Add-Ins" and click Manage Excel Add-Ins.
2. Disable all active Add-Ins.
3. Click OK.
4. Next, re-start the Excel.